Taking a Closer Look at Opportunities to Learn More about Beekeeping with the British Beekeeping Association (BBKA) Assessments.
Saturday 9th February 2019 at Newbiggin Village Hall, Newbiggin, Penrith, CA11 OHT
Penrith Beekeepers Association is planning to run an Introductory Day to the BBKA Assessment Programme which will focus on:
- providing more information about the assessment opportunities that BBKA offers
- on the topics that individual beekeepers would like to learn more about
- approaches to preparing for these assessments and what will be involved in the assessment procedure
- meeting beekeepers who have recently achieved these certificates (subject to availability)
- accessing support networks
Find out more about what’s on offer here.
If you are interested in attending, please complete the ‘Expression of Interest ‘ proforma below and return to Margaret Riches ; by 31st October.
The final programme will be based on the topics that most people who return the proforma by this date would like to learn more about.
You can download the Application form here.